2013 Kawasaki ZX636R (ABS)

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits 2013 Kawasaki ZX636R (ABS)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice, shame to see it go.

HippoDrones
    Participant

aye, a lottery win would allow me to keep it, but not on my current wages :-(

Radar

Shame he has to go, but at least you still have the Guzzi (Papa)

HippoDrones
    Participant

I def have a soft spot for Lord Vader, if they brought out a big-block version I could be tempted to trade it in but not much else grabs my fancy out there at the moment.

Radar

Did you manage to sell Kevin in the end?

HippoDrones
    Participant

no mate not yet, the ebay ad expired, will do a SoR with InMoto, they then have to do the hard work of selling it and insuring it, but get an 8% commission

Radar

no mate not yet, the ebay ad expired, will do a SoR with InMoto, they then have to do the hard work of selling it and insuring it, but get an 8% commission

Sounds like a plan! Good luck with the sale

HippoDrones
    Participant

Have relisted Kevin with a lower asking price as I was being a little optimistic on the first advert.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141144471488

HippoDrones
    Participant

Bike has now gone, sold for asking price which is good. Had so much interest in it am guessing I could have gone for the £7k I wanted for it initially. Still, glad to not have to worry bout it no more…. must cancel the insurance this week.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

How did that Pretenders song go?

Dum, dum, de dum… got brass… dum dum de dum, in pocket…..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLQRZgfASyc[/youtube]

Kudos to anyone who can get the full lyrics without looking them up.

HippoDrones
    Participant

haha :D

I got £160 refund on my insurance which is nice, hopefully get some dosh from Toyota too soon as I had a service plan with them which I had thrown a wedge into, just need to pay off the credit card I bought the Kwak on and am back to square one with no debt (except mortgage) finally. Have a lodger moving in this week and poss another in a month or so, may be able to start saving for the r nine t then :-)

Radar

haha :D

I got £160 refund on my insurance which is nice, hopefully get some dosh from Toyota too soon as I had a service plan with them which I had thrown a wedge into, just need to pay off the credit card I bought the Kwak on and am back to square one with no debt (except mortgage) finally. Have a lodger moving in this week and poss another in a month or so, may be able to start saving for the r nine t then :-)

Things on the up by the sound of this…you will have to wonder to the midland badlands aagin on the Guzzi when the sun finally comes out and the rain stops

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Yeah, “when the rain stops”. I think a jet ski would be the best mode of transport at the moment.

HippoDrones
    Participant

like the quad/jetski Jezza was riding on Topgear :D

Aye, I def have to get back up your way for a light salad and a shandy again :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.