04/09/2005 Video

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe 04/09/2005 Video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Cat and fiddle again, but got to edit Long Hill, Woodhead and me following poohchick yet…..sorry about the sun, well glad it was good weather but has caused one or two problems on the videos…

https://slider.zippyvideos.com/1743441031053016/catandfiddleown/*slider

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

The sun light gives the vid clip a certain surreal quality I like it. Poochick enjoy herself today?

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Yeah she had a great time! Having problems with windows movie maker, keeps crashing, but will get other vids edited, compressed and uploaded ASAP.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Probably the best vid you,ve posted yet Gix IMHO………….and ,feck me you can ride girl!!!!!!![;)]
    Nirvana too……………..ah,Kurt Cobain……………..crap singer,good shot![:o)][:p]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Thanks mate, bloody sucker has come of bottom of mounting bracket! I feel a strongly worded letter to Motrax coming on….they best send me another sucker free of charge!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Reckon you,ve been suckered[:p]

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Aint had the mount long, will have to go on pillion seat till I get a new sucker, the rod will knacker my tank otherwise.[:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Has it been lost then Gix or just buggered?Won,t a bit of epoxy resin sort it out?
    Looking at the vid you,ve probably frightened the poor thing loose[:D]

Gix
    Participant

It got lost mate….bloody thing![:(!]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Mmmm[:(!]…………..go get ’em!!!!!! [:D]

Gix
    Participant

Motrax are putting a couple of spares in the snail mail for me tomorrow morning![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Result

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Yeah she had a great time! Having problems with windows movie maker, keeps crashing, but will get other vids edited, compressed and uploaded ASAP.

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Use virtual dub to compress them to avi……

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

is it free? your influence has worn on me….wont pay for sod all![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSX Rat
    Participant

yup free, and btw just a thought…

If you are following someone like that would it make sense to cover up their number plate, just in case like…

You know what sneaky ba$tards the filth are..

Oh, and nice vid!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.