Reply To: this has just put a huge smile on my face!

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise this has just put a huge smile on my face! Reply To: this has just put a huge smile on my face!

TT07
Participant

As Radar mentioned he is the only member I knew prior to joining and that was through his recommendation. Subsequently through last years joint forum ride out other members were met but as we didnt wear name tags (not a bad idea for future events) and as we were not the only group I cannot say for sure who everyone was! Have met up with Thumper, Imperial Data, Katana and ses310. Im sure Im not on my own here, but we do get the feeling that we know some of the other members even though weve never or not just yet met! The subjects we post and the manner in which we write them gives a fair indication of what kind of people we are. Im hoping to meet up with more members when a date/place can be sorted for the next forum ride out, but being as our members are spread far and wide, (that includes International members too) I doubt that we could ever get more than say 15-20 together at any one time.