Reply To: this has just put a huge smile on my face!

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise this has just put a huge smile on my face! Reply To: this has just put a huge smile on my face!

Radar

I knew Imperial Data and Thumper from way back in the early 1980’s. TT07 I used to work with in the 1990’s but we only really started riding together again through the forum. Gordy I worked with in the late 1980’s and Toggsy who posts occasionally is another old mate.
Many other I have met through the forum,Katana, Gix, Bigkatz,Ses310,Digger, Max, Champs, Poochick, Sid, R6 Bird,Born2Bmild, Prezzo,SpeedyClaire, Mr.M, Speedmonster and quite a few others. Some don’t post that much these days which is a shame, but many do. Most of the lads I rode around France with in 2007, the first time I met them was when we met to head off for 10 days riding around europe! Others like Pete247 I have never actually met but feel like I know him through this site and Msn etc.
Overall the vast majority of people, if not all I have met through the forum have been great people it has been a pleasure to know.Overall I have met about 30odd forum posters I think