Reply To: Good Samaritan

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Good Samaritan Reply To: Good Samaritan

Gix
Participant

I shall bring this back on topic shall I?

“Help others. When a brother or sister is broken down by the side of the road, always stop and help them. Even moral support, if that is all you can give, is better than riding on by. Remember life is about the journey, the ride, not getting there. You already are there. And don’t just help bikers, show the world that we are better than our image portrays us. Courtesy costs you nothing and gives you everything.”

The above paragraph is taken from somewhere else on the forum, I have posted it because I think it says alot in one short paragraph. As a biker I will always do ‘the thumbs up/down signal’ to establish whether the biker is in need, whether the biker is female, male, younger, older and no matter WHAT bike they ride, although caution is always practised it has been as yet uneccessary.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif