Reply To: Some of the things you used to get up to……

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Some of the things you used to get up to…… Reply To: Some of the things you used to get up to……

Jonnyfp
Participant

Gat guns!

My mum has a caravan in wales and every weekend would leave her responsible 16 year old son at home looking over the place.

One of these weekends my 2 mates and i where watchin some cack on the box when all of a sudden i get this agonising pang on the side of my leg, Daz has found mums Gat gun filled it with tissue and spit and started taking random pot shots at me and my mate.

Daz’s problems had just begun cos i new where the 2.2 air rifle was. Upstairs i went loaded it up stormed the living room and shot the bugger in the left nad..lucky shot indeed and when we peeled him off the ceiling a running pitch gun battle ensued.
No where was safe and ended up with Colin the inocent by stander barrackading himself in my bedroom, and when we stormed it the last thing we saw was Colins ass disapearing out the window in an attempt to escape his would be asassins.

he fell about 15 ft but he was ok. So we shot im again just make sure he was movin….lol